Free Delivery on £100+ orders
Over 30+ Years Experience
Exclusive Leading Brands
Huge Warehouse Stock
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ONLINE SALES
1. These Terms
- 1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods to you.
- 1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide goods to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information About Us and How to Contact Us
- 2.1 Who we are. Co-ordsport Limited trading as Part-Box (company number 02422642) (we and us), is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at Brook House, Moss Grove, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 9HS. Our main trading address is Unit 1 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street (off Sedgley Road East), Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 7TR. Our VAT number is GB547339226. We operate the website https://partbox3.stonecreate.com/index.php?.
- 2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 0121 557 2707 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- 2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 2.4 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails but not fax.
3. Our Contract With You
- 3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract.
- 3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the goods. This might be because the goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- 3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. International Delivery
4.1 We may at our discretion deliver to addresses outside of the United Kingdom as listed on our website from time to time. However, there are restrictions on some goods for certain international delivery destinations and it is your responsibility to ascertain information about the existence and applicability of such restrictions.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
- 4.2 If you order goods from our website for delivery to an address outside of the United Kingdom, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- 4.3 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- 4.4 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
5. Our Goods
- 5.1 Goods may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the goods. Your goods may vary slightly from those images.
- 5.2 Goods packaging may vary. The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown in images on our website and may also vary from the packaging of previous similar or identical goods you have ordered from us.
- Your Rights to Make ChangesIf you wish to make a change to the goods you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the goods, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 9).
- Our Rights to Make Changes
7.1 Minor changes to the goods. We may change the goods:
- 7.1.1 to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- 7.1.2 to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the goods.
8. Providing the goods
- 8.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.Our nominated courier will deliver the goods on our behalf.
- 8.2 When we will provide the goods. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the goods to you.
- 8.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our reasonable control. If our supply of the goods are delayed by an event outside our reasonable control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
- 8.4 Collection by you. If we have agreed that you may collect the goods from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 09:00 – 17:00 on weekdays (excluding public holidays) once we notify you that they are ready for collection. The address for collection will be Unit 1 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street (off Sedgley Road East), Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 7TR.
- 8.5 If you are not at home when the goods are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, our courier will leave you a note informing you of how to re-arrange delivery or collect the goods from a local depot.
- 8.6 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the goods from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
- 8.7 Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- 8.7.1 we have refused to deliver the goods;
- 8.7.2 delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- 8.7.3 you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- 8.8 Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 8.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
- 8.9 Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 8.7 or clause 8.8, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to the address we give you for this purpose, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. You can contact us about this by telephoning our customer service team on 0121 557 2707 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.10 When you become responsible for the goods. Goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the goods to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect the goods from us.
- 8.11 When you own goods. You own goods once we have received payment in full.
- 8.12 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We mayneed certain information from you so that we can supply the goods to you.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
this will have been stated in the description of the goods on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the goods late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
9. Your Rights to End the Contract
- 9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by telephoning our customer service team on 0121 557 2707 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- 9.2 Ending the contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend upon whether there is anything wrong with what you have purchased, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- 9.2.1 If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the goods repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), please contact us about this;
- 9.2.2 If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 9.3;
- 9.2.3 If you have just changed your mind about the goods, see clause 9.4. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- 9.3 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 9.3.1 to 9.3.4 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any goods which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- 9.3.1 we have told you about an upcoming change to the goods or these terms which you do not agree to;
- 9.3.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the goods you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- 9.3.3 there is a risk that supply of the goods may be significantly delayed because of events outside our reasonable control;
- 9.3.4 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 8.7)).
- 9.4 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most goods bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. Your statutory rights are not affected.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
- 9.5 When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of any goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- 9.6 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods to change your mind, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- 9.7 Returning goods after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to the address we give you for this purpose, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. You can contact us about this by telephoning our customer service team on 0121 557 2707 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- 9.8 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- 9.8.1 if the goods are faulty or misdescribed; or
- 9.8.2 if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the goods or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our reasonable control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- 9.9 What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- 9.10 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the goods including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 9.11 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- 9.11.1 we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount;
- 9.11.2 the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- 9.12 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
- 9.12.1 if we have not offered to collect the goods from you, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us;
- 9.12.2 in all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
10. Our Rights to End the Contract
- 10.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for goodsat any time by writing to you if:
- 10.1.1 you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the goods;
- 10.1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the goods to you or collect them from us.
- 10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for goods we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- 11.1 Where to find the price for the goods. The price of the goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the goods advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the goods you order.
- 11.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the goods, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the goods in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 11.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the correct price of the goods at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If correct price of the goods at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- 11.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with credit card, debit card and PayPal. You must pay for the goods before we dispatch them.
12. Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
12.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 12.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the goods; and for defective goods under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 12.3 Vehicle racing/motorsports. If you purchase goods which you intend to use in the context of vehicle racing and/or motorsports, you acknowledge that such activities are inherently dangerous and can cause bodily harm or even death. Subject to clause 12.2, you accept and assume all liability for all losses, expenses and damages suffered by you in circumstances where the goods have been utilised in relation to vehicle racing and/or motorsports.
- 12.4 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the goods for domestic and private use. If you use the goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. Manufacturer’s Guarantee
Some of the Goods we sell to you come with a manufacturer’s guarantee. We will use our reasonable endeavours to transfer the benefit of any such guarantee to you. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods.
- 13.1 Offers and discounts
- 13.2 On occasion, we offer our customers certain offers and discounts, details of which can be found on our website. Any applicable offers or discounts available at the time you make your booking will be shown on our website.
- 13.3 We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any of our offers and discounts at any time at our discretion.
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- Other Important Terms
- 15.1 We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- 15.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 15.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person will have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
CO-ORDSPORT LIMITED T/A PART-BOX
- 15.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- 15.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- 15.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the goods in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the goods in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the goods in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- 15.7 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.